22 Oct Java Developer GEO-ICT
To strengthen our IT Services team, we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague with experience in development.
As a Java developer you build various applications in close collaboration with talented analysts and architects.
- You are part of a dynamic team that is responsible for the implementation of projects at our customers and the development of our products.
- In a team you realize the right solution with a continuous focus on the end user.
- You constantly focus on the quality of the applications and you carry out the necessary tests during development.
- You are closely involved with high-quality technical innovations and solving complex problems.
Are we a match?
- Master or Bachelor in IT with an interest in spatial technology
- Passionate about innovative solutions for business processes
- You follow new trends in application development and share your findings with colleagues
- You have extensive experience with database technologies and ORM tools (JPA, Hibernate, …)
- You are familiar with Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development
Knowledge of Linux, microservices and Docker are a plus
- Agile and Scrum sound familiar to you
- You are familiar with both advanced web applications and cloud solutions (Azure, AWS, GCP, …)
- You are a motivated team player: creative, flexible, responsible, sense of initiative
- Dutch is your native language, you have a good knowledge of English
About Geo Solutions
Geo Solutions NV is a Belgian company. We focus on the design and development of GEO-IT solutions and analyzes that support and facilitate the strategy and operational decision-making process of our customers.
Our solutions, concepts and advice are based on Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Information & Communication Technologies (ICT). Our services are innovative and flexible and situate visibility in the domain of government, utility and large industries.
We provide advice, analyze the needs of our customers, develop applications, we provide training and we implement small and large projects.
Our head office is in Edegem, we offer flexible working places in our hubs in Merelbeke and Leuven.