22 Oct Solutions Architect
Our team is growing and evolving, which is why we want to expand our team with a solution architect.
- You translate business issues into specific technology solutions and new applications
- You think along with the customer in terms of potential solutions for his business model
- You set out a vision, roadmap or multi-year plan for the customer
- You review or work out the architectural solution and present the scenario to the client
- You propose improvements and / or innovations from a GEO point of view
- You guide technical teams during implementation.
Are you a match?
- You have a Master’s degree in IT, geography, engineering or are equivalent through experience
- You have knowledge or experience with modeling languages such as UML or ArchiMate and IT architecture frameworks (eg Zachman, DYI, TOGAF)
- You have a good technical basis in IT: web services (REST, SOAP), microservices, cloud architectures, non-functional requirements (security, performance, etc.)
- Knowledge of geographic information systems is an asset, as well as other enterprise processes and systems (eg ERP, CMS, DMS)
- You have knowledge of project follow-up methods, such as agile scrum, PRINCE2, PMI, etc.
- Dutch is your native language, you have a good knowledge of English and French
About Geo Solutions
Geo Solutions NV is a Belgian company. We focus on the design and development of GEO-IT solutions and analyzes that support and facilitate the strategy and operational decision-making process of our customers.
Our solutions, concepts and advice are based on Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Information & Communication Technologies (ICT). Our services are innovative and flexible and situate visibility in the domain of government, utility and large industries.
We provide advice, analyze the needs of our customers, develop applications, we provide training and we implement small and large projects.
Our head office is in Edegem, we offer flexible working places in our hubs in Merelbeke and Leuven.
We have ambition in our company. We offer you an interesting job with nice colleagues from whom you can learn. The atmosphere is good, which really stimulates knowledge sharing and innovation. Your daily work consists of interesting projects for customers, but we also offer you fun extras such as an innovation forum, a lot of learning opportunities within our Geo Academy and in external training courses and of course the necessary portion of fun during and outside working hours.
With us new ideas get attention and you can be part of this.
You work in a flexible and entrepreneurial culture, a dynamic team where creativity and new “state of the art” technologies are of paramount importance.
Of course you work on a competitive salary package. For us, this means a gross wage supplemented with a company car and fuel card, a monthly expense allowance, a meal allowance, insurance, 28 vacation days and flexible working hours that only benefit a good work-life.