22 Oct Project manager GEO-ICT
Our team is growing and evolving, which is why we want to expand our team with a GEO-ICT project manager.
- You monitor the scope, budget, planning and quality of the entire IT project
- You prepare the communication plan in consultation with the customer and you ensure correct communication to the customer and to Geo Solutions
- You report both to the customer and to Geo Solutions on the progress of the project
- You organize kick-off meetings and workshops with the client
- You provide the periodic demos about the state of the application to the customer
- You guarantee close cooperation with the team of architects and analysts who take care of the development of the project
- You are responsible for the formal conclusion of the project
Are we a match?
- You completed a higher education in IT, engineering, geography or similar
- As a project manager you have already earned your stripes in the implementation of medium-sized IT projects in recent years
- You find it a challenge to delve into location-based solutions and projects on a daily basis
- We also think it is important that you have a strong understanding of the relationship between IT systems and the business
About Geo Solutions
Geo Solutions NV is a Belgian company. We focus on the design and development of GEO-IT solutions and analyzes that support and facilitate the strategy and operational decision-making process of our customers.
Our solutions, concepts and advice are based on Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Information & Communication Technologies (ICT). Our services are innovative and flexible and situate visibility in the domain of government, utility and large industries.
We provide advice, analyze the needs of our customers, develop applications, we provide training and we implement small and large projects.
Our head office is in Edegem, we offer flexible working places in our hubs in Merelbeke and Leuven.
We have ambition in our company. We offer you an interesting job with nice colleagues from whom you can learn. The atmosphere is good, which really stimulates knowledge sharing and innovation. Your daily work consists of interesting projects for customers, but we also offer you fun extras such as an innovation forum, a lot of learning opportunities within our Geo Academy and in external training courses and of course the necessary portion of fun during and outside working hours.
With us new ideas get attention and you can be part of this.
You work in a flexible and entrepreneurial culture, a dynamic team where creativity and new “state of the art” technologies are of paramount importance.
Of course you work on a competitive salary package. For us, this means a gross wage supplemented with a company car and fuel card, a monthly expense allowance, a meal allowance, insurance, 28 vacation days and flexible working hours that only benefit a good work-life.