22 Oct .NET Developer GEO-ICT
To strengthen our IT Services team, we are looking for an enthusiastic colleague with experience in development. Do you have a passion for IT and .NET? Want to broaden your horizons in our dynamic team? Then this job is for you.
- You are part of a dynamic team that is responsible for the implementation of projects at our customers and the development of our products.
- In a team you develop the right solution with a continuous focus on the end user.
- You constantly focus on the quality of the applications and you carry out the necessary tests during development.
- You are closely involved with high-quality technical innovations and solving complex problems.
Is your profile a match?
- Master or Bachelor in IT with an interest in spatial technology
- Passionate about innovative solutions for business processes
- You follow new trends in application development and share your findings with colleagues
- You have extensive experience with database technologies (preferably SQL Server), Entity Framework and Linq
- You are familiar with Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development
- Knowledge of Windows Server, IIS, Docker and micro services are a plus
- Agile and Scrum sound familiar to you
- You are familiar with both advanced web applications and cloud solutions (Azure, AWS, GCP, …)
- You are a motivated team player: creative, flexible, responsible, sense of initiative
- Dutch is your native language, you have a good knowledge of English
About Geo Solutions
Geo Solutions NV is a Belgian company. We focus on the design and development of GEO-IT solutions and analyses that support and facilitate the strategy and operational decision-making process of our customers.
Our solutions, concepts and advice are based on Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Information & Communication Technologies (ICT). Our services are innovative and flexible and situate visibility in the domain of government, utility and large industries.
We provide advice, analyze the needs of our customers, develop applications, we provide training and we implement small and large projects.
Our head office is in Edegem, we offer flexible working places in our hubs in Merelbeke and Leuven.
We have ambition in our company. We offer you an interesting job with great colleagues from whom you can learn. The atmosphere is good, which really stimulates knowledge sharing and innovation. Your daily work consists of interesting projects for clients, but we also offer you fun extras such as an innovation forum, a lot of learning opportunities within our Geo Academy and in external training courses and of course the necessary portion of fun during and outside working hours.
With us new ideas get attention and you can be part of this.
You work in a flexible and entrepreneurial culture, a dynamic team where creativity and new “state of the art” technologies are of paramount importance.
Of course you work on a competitive salary package. For us, this means a gross wage supplemented with a company car and fuel card, a monthly expense allowance, a meal allowance, insurance, 28 vacation days and flexible working hours that only benefit a good work-life.