22 Oct Hexagon Geospatial Expert
From our Hexagon team we provide advice on the broad spectrum of Hexagon GeoSpatial and Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure products, applied to the specific needs of the customer. This can range from the integration of Hexagon products into the customer’s IT architecture, the development of a customized application, to the execution of daily tasks in a Hexagon application.
Are you the candidate who can strengthen our team? Then we urgently need to talk.
You are part of a dynamic team that is responsible for the development of Hexagon GeoSpatial products and their implementation at our customers.
- You build a wide range of applications and work closely with talented analysts and architects. In a team you realize the right solution with a continuous focus on the end user.
- You constantly focus on the quality of the applications and you carry out the necessary tests during development.
- You are closely involved with high-quality technical innovations and solving complex problems.
Are we a match?
- You have a Master or Bachelor with a clear interest in geographic information systems and / or spatial technology
- Preferably you have experience in at least one of the Hexagon GeoSpatial Portfolios: Smart M.App, Power Portfolio or Luciad, or another Hexagon software.
- Dutch is your native language, you have a good knowledge of English
About Geo Solutions
Geo Solutions NV is a Belgian company. We focus on the design and development of GEO-IT solutions and analyses that support and facilitate the strategy and operational decision-making process of our customers.
Our solutions, concepts and advice are based on Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Information & Communication Technologies (ICT). Our services are innovative and flexible and situate visibility in the domain of government, utility and large industries.
We provide advice, analyze the needs of our customers, develop applications, we provide training and we implement small and large projects.
Our head office is in Edegem, we offer flexible working places in our hubs in Merelbeke and Leuven.
We have ambition in our company. We offer you an interesting job with great colleagues from whom you can learn. The atmosphere is good, which really stimulates knowledge sharing and innovation. Your daily work consists of interesting projects for customers, but we also offer you fun extras such as an innovation forum, a lot of learning opportunities within our Geo Academy and in external training courses and of course the necessary portion of fun during and outside working hours.
With us new ideas get attention and you can be part of this.
You work in a flexible and entrepreneurial culture, a dynamic team where creativity and new “state of the art” technologies are of paramount importance.
Of course you work on a competitive salary package. For us, this means a gross wage supplemented with a company car and fuel card, a monthly expense allowance, a meal allowance, insurance, 28 vacation days and flexible working hours that will only benefit a good work-life.