22 Oct GEO-Data analyst
Our team is growing and evolving, which is why we want to expand our team with a GEO-Data analyst.
- You collect data from different systems and investigates the relationship between these data data.
- You analyze the data and create links that serve as the basis for correct and accurate reporting to speed up decision-making processes. You translate your qualitative analyzes into graphical representations and reports.
- If necessary, you work out a high-performance BI solution and combine these tools with spatial models
- You offer technical support to your team with the use of GIS and other spatial models EO-Data analyst.
Are we a match?
- You preferably have a master’s degree in Geography, Bio-Engineer, IT Management, Information Management, …
- A first (work) experience in the use of GIS software is a must
- Experience with BI tools such as Qlikview, Qlik Sense, GeoQlik or GeoMedia is a plus
- You can easily deal with databases, SQL, ETL and data analytics
You have experience and knowledge of scripting technology, eg R or Python
In addition to your technical skills, we think it is at least as important that you have a number of personal skills:
- You are fascinated by spatial technologies and spatial issues
- You always work accurately and always deliver high quality
- You have an analytical mind and approach questions in a logical and problem-solving way
- You like technical challenges and you have the necessary communication skills to communicate solutions
About Geo Solutions
Geo Solutions NV is a Belgian company. We focus on the design and development of GEO-IT solutions and analyzes that support and facilitate the strategy and operational decision-making process of our customers.
Our solutions, concepts and advice are based on Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Information & Communication Technologies (ICT). Our services are innovative and flexible and situate visibility in the domain of government, utility and large industries.
We provide advice, analyze the needs of our customers, develop applications, we provide training and we implement small and large projects.
Our head office is in Edegem, we offer flexible working places in our hubs in Merelbeke and Leuven.
We have ambition in our company. We offer you an interesting job with nice colleagues from whom you can learn. The atmosphere is good, which really stimulates knowledge sharing and innovation. Your daily work consists of interesting projects for customers, but we also offer you fun extras such as an innovation forum, a lot of learning opportunities within our Geo Academy and in external training courses and of course the necessary portion of fun during and outside working hours.
With us new ideas get attention and you can be part of this.
You work in a flexible and entrepreneurial culture, a dynamic team where creativity and new “state of the art” technologies are of paramount importance.
Of course you work on a competitive salary package. For us, this means a gross wage supplemented with a company car and fuel card, a monthly expense allowance, a meal allowance, insurance, 28 vacation days and flexible working hours that only benefit a good work-life.