06 Aug Functional analyst
Our team is growing and evolving, so we want to expand our team with a functional analyst.
- You act as a bridge between the customers and our operational IT team
- You analyze and translate business questions from our customers into clear functional and non-functional requirements
- You perform analyzes, resulting in a conceptual and logical data model, possibly supplemented with a functional GUI model
- You support the development team in translating the functional to the technical requirements
- You are the point of contact for the development team and you are able to speak to the client in a smooth manner;
- You analyze change requests from the customer
Are we a match?
- You have a degree in IT, Geography, Bio-Engineer, computer sciences or similar
- You have a first demonstrable experience with a GIS application
- You preferably have a first experience in an analytical role
- You are able to use and transfer your knowledge of behavorial diagrams (use-case, …, Business Process Modeling, UML)
- You have strong analytical skills and conceptual thinking
- You have a “can-do” mentality and sense of initiative
- Dutch is your native language, you have a good knowledge of English and French
About Geo Solutions
Geo Solutions NV is a Belgian company. We focus on the design and development of GEO-IT solutions and analyses that support and facilitate the strategy and operational decision-making process of our customers.
Our solutions, concepts and advice are based on Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Information & Communication Technologies (ICT). Our services are innovative and flexible and situate visibility in the domain of government, utility and large industries.
We provide advice, analyze the needs of our customers, develop applications, we provide training and we implement small and large projects.
Our head office is in Edegem, we offer flexible working places in our hubs in Merelbeke and Leuven.
We have ambition in our company. We offer you an interesting job with great colleagues from whom you can learn. The atmosphere is good, which really stimulates knowledge sharing and innovation. Your daily work consists of interesting projects for clients, but we also offer you fun extras such as an innovation forum, a lot of learning opportunities within our Geo Academy and in external training courses and of course the necessary portion of fun during and outside working hours.
With us new ideas get attention and you can be part of this.
You work in a flexible and entrepreneurial culture, a dynamic team where creativity and new “state of the art” technologies are of paramount importance.
Of course you work on a competitive salary package. For us, this means a gross wage supplemented with a company car and fuel card, a monthly expense allowance, a meal allowance, insurance, 28 vacation days and flexible working hours that only benefit a good work-life.